View Profile FlumpyTripod

All 123 Movie Reviews

46 w/ Responses

Really cool different styles, each with fantastic animation. The only negative criticism I have is that sometimes the sound effects are a bit too loud compared to the voices, but other than that, I think this is really dang cool.

InfinityVerge responds:

ty! Tbh I'm not super great audio.

God damn. Very fucking effective. Your content always creates some sort of emotion, but damn, this one hit really hard. Very well written and narrated, and of course the visuals look great. Good fucking stuff.

Raziberry responds:

Many thanks!

Fantastic. Great little world and characters. I liked the little details like the toll guy being asleep, which wasn't necessary but added a lot to the feel of the world and the main character's personality. Fantastic animation and designs. Just really wonderful overall.

Really impressed with this. Entertaining and funny dialogue throughout.

Impressive little rotation animation going on here with the robot. Looks very natural. Also very cute.

Very cute. Great bouncy squishy animation and I love the designs for all the characters and the backgrounds. Fantastic stuff.

Fantastic.

AntonM responds:

Cheers flumpy

Simple and short, but really nice animation going on.

Damn. I loved this. Great atmosphere and pacing. The designs were simple and cute and the backgrounds were well-made and intriguing. Really good ending too with the future vision as well as the bird at the end.
The only noticeable issue I had with it was some of the sound effects didn't quite line up with the movement of the characters, like there would a rummaging sound that lasts a bit longer than the animation of the shrew's actual rummaging.
Overall, I really dug it.

Holy shit. Your videos never cease to entertain me.

Don't let the sludge run sour.

25, Male