Fusion Animation Test Fusion Animation Test

I wasn't expecting this to be animated so well. Good job.

MadMations responds:

Thanks man, it wasnt really polished, but since I did it for doodles I decided to publish anyways.

Transformation Transformation

The animation isn't too good, but I do like the punchline. You have potential.

Micah-Myers responds:

Thank you... I wanted to have a cartoon on the NG more than I wanted to make a crispy cartoon but I will never stop

Bean Battles Bean Battles

Pretty good.

JuicyJupiter responds:

Thanks pal

The Wizard's Cottage The Wizard's Cottage

I like the animation and music, but the voice acting could be better.

Infected Infected

Really nice lighting. Intriguing narrative.

Anton-Michael responds:

Thanks Flumpy

7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody 7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody

Good animation. Funny. The audio quality is the weakest part. Keep working on your drawing style and it will match the animation in terms of quality. Overall, good.

KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA

I like it. The animation is well done and the sound effects are used effectively. The weakest part is the music. Its too basic of a beat and doesn't really feel like fighting music.

QuintinThompson responds:

I was about to make a rock/metal type beat like the old time dragon ball z but for some reason I changed my mind haha thanks for the feedback tho I'll make those changes

dINO dINO

Simple, but good.

Work In Progress Work In Progress

Really nice style. The 2D and 3D blend together really well and the sound effects were really distinct and effective. You were able to clearly convey a lot without any dialogue. Well done.

PokéMANS Battle Ep 4 PokéMANS Battle Ep 4

You're style has definitely improved since your last Pokemans video. The animation with Misty in the beginning being especially well animated. Your comedy is as unexpected and stupid in the most comical of ways, as usual. Overall, I liked it. I think your weakest aspect is the backgrounds. They just seem too flat or weirdly proportioned or something.