View Profile FlumpyTripod

124 Movie Reviews

Really cool different styles, each with fantastic animation. The only negative criticism I have is that sometimes the sound effects are a bit too loud compared to the voices, but other than that, I think this is really dang cool.

InfinityVerge responds:

ty! Tbh I'm not super great audio.

God damn. Very fucking effective. Your content always creates some sort of emotion, but damn, this one hit really hard. Very well written and narrated, and of course the visuals look great. Good fucking stuff.

Raziberry responds:

Many thanks!

Fantastic. Great little world and characters. I liked the little details like the toll guy being asleep, which wasn't necessary but added a lot to the feel of the world and the main character's personality. Fantastic animation and designs. Just really wonderful overall.

3 Audio Reviews

I like this. It's catchy, had me tapping my foot and it keeps itself from being stale with a good variety to it.

SSS17 responds:

I should make something without loops eh?

Nice variety, keeps it entertaining. The only criticism I have is that maybe you use too many loops. Like sometimes it sounds like the music repeats itself for a little too long. Its not that big of a deal because, as I stated before, its got good variety.

SSS17 responds:

I agree next song will be better
edit: possibly

I dig it. Nice variety, and very calming.

134 Art Reviews

Ooh. I really like this style, and the saturated colors really make everything pop.

Ooh. I really like this art style. The line weight is great and the bold colors with subtle gradients works really well.

I actually really dig this. The colors and shading look really nice

Permian-Extinction responds:

thanks big brother :o

Don't let the sludge run sour.

25, Male