PokéMANS Battle Ep 4 PokéMANS Battle Ep 4

You're style has definitely improved since your last Pokemans video. The animation with Misty in the beginning being especially well animated. Your comedy is as unexpected and stupid in the most comical of ways, as usual. Overall, I liked it. I think your weakest aspect is the backgrounds. They just seem too flat or weirdly proportioned or something.

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

Really funny up until the song, which went on for too long. I think if you would have had something happening while the song occurred, maybe it would be funnier.

Regular Show Fan Animation Regular Show Fan Animation

Nice animation. There's a nice flow and movement to everything. Reminds me of the CN bumpers back when Regular Show still played on CN.

Dawning Age Prologue - Animated Wolf Series Dawning Age Prologue - Animated Wolf Series

You animation for the wolves is good, but slightly awkward, which you can easily rectify with more experience. There are also unnecessarily long pauses between each line of dialogue between the characters, so you just need to clean up the pacing there. My biggest issue is that the story seems too similar to Avatar: The Last Airbender. This is just the prologue, but it does seem like Avatar, but with wolves. I don't mean to come across as too negative about your work, but I think with a little more experience and originality, you could make something really great.
Keep making stuff and I hope to see your work in the future.

Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 3 Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 3

The sheer amount of variety and speed at which you shove jokes into these things always astounds me. If one joke falls flat, there's always another one just around the corner to pick things back up.

Fart Face Fart Face

Dang, for your first animation, this is really good. I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I like the constantly pulsating lines. They're not in the style of 'Ed Edd n Eddy' where its just a jiggling outline, they cause the subject to be more of a weird amorphous blob thing that's constantly shifting. I like it.

MochaBreeze responds:

Hey thanks! I was going for that vibe when I couldn't quite get it to work so I said screw it I'll draw each frame.

Sticky Hand Sticky Hand

That face slap and car crash were hilarious. I really like the simplicity of this, in both the art style and the plot.

Carpool Karaoke Carpool Karaoke

Nice concept and dialogue. I think the simplicity of the animation and backgrounds is helpful to the feel of the video. Well done.

Jerbeh responds:

Thanks for watching, and for the kind review!

Business as Usual Business as Usual

Nice. I liked the dialogue and the concept. The animation was fine, although I feel it was a little awkward in some places. The ending could have had a stronger punch-line, but the high five was fine. Overall, I liked it. Good job.

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Really great. The comedy just kept on coming.