Carpool Karaoke Carpool Karaoke

Nice concept and dialogue. I think the simplicity of the animation and backgrounds is helpful to the feel of the video. Well done.

Jerbeh responds:

Thanks for watching, and for the kind review!

Business as Usual Business as Usual

Nice. I liked the dialogue and the concept. The animation was fine, although I feel it was a little awkward in some places. The ending could have had a stronger punch-line, but the high five was fine. Overall, I liked it. Good job.

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Really great. The comedy just kept on coming.

New Year New Fight New Year New Fight

The differing art styles on each character and the pulsating and shaking background made it disorienting, I guess.

Spaceship flight 3D Animation Spaceship flight 3D Animation

I like the sound effects. Nice lighting and textures as well.

CrazyCreators responds:

Oh thank you :D although the sound effects were more of a joke because i didn't want it to be in complete silence.

Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

The animation is simply incredible. The sound effects are sparse, but effective. I would watch out with that music though, Toho is pretty anal about its copyright.

bird flying animation (process) bird flying animation (process)

A little jittery, but overall it looks good.

awesomea900 responds:

thank you! i will try to make it less jittery. (like i can see it jumps up and down a little and the feathers aren't right)

Kylo Ren is a doofus Kylo Ren is a doofus

Despite the simple animation, the comedy is what really makes this video good. Good banter between the characters.

Priority Overnight | 2016 Priority Overnight | 2016

The animation is fine, but the feeling that the video evokes is great. The simplicity and surreal loneliness(?) that it creates are what really make this good.

Caught Caught

I like it. Some of the animation was a bit stiff, but overall it was well done. Specifically, the fish monster's movements were great.

Sijbren responds: