7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody 7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody

Good animation. Funny. The audio quality is the weakest part. Keep working on your drawing style and it will match the animation in terms of quality. Overall, good.

KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA

I like it. The animation is well done and the sound effects are used effectively. The weakest part is the music. Its too basic of a beat and doesn't really feel like fighting music.

QuintinThompson responds:

I was about to make a rock/metal type beat like the old time dragon ball z but for some reason I changed my mind haha thanks for the feedback tho I'll make those changes

dINO dINO

Simple, but good.

Work In Progress Work In Progress

Really nice style. The 2D and 3D blend together really well and the sound effects were really distinct and effective. You were able to clearly convey a lot without any dialogue. Well done.

PokéMANS Battle Ep 4 PokéMANS Battle Ep 4

You're style has definitely improved since your last Pokemans video. The animation with Misty in the beginning being especially well animated. Your comedy is as unexpected and stupid in the most comical of ways, as usual. Overall, I liked it. I think your weakest aspect is the backgrounds. They just seem too flat or weirdly proportioned or something.

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

Really funny up until the song, which went on for too long. I think if you would have had something happening while the song occurred, maybe it would be funnier.

Regular Show Fan Animation Regular Show Fan Animation

Nice animation. There's a nice flow and movement to everything. Reminds me of the CN bumpers back when Regular Show still played on CN.

Dawning Age Prologue - Animated Wolf Series Dawning Age Prologue - Animated Wolf Series

You animation for the wolves is good, but slightly awkward, which you can easily rectify with more experience. There are also unnecessarily long pauses between each line of dialogue between the characters, so you just need to clean up the pacing there. My biggest issue is that the story seems too similar to Avatar: The Last Airbender. This is just the prologue, but it does seem like Avatar, but with wolves. I don't mean to come across as too negative about your work, but I think with a little more experience and originality, you could make something really great.
Keep making stuff and I hope to see your work in the future.

Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 3 Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 3

The sheer amount of variety and speed at which you shove jokes into these things always astounds me. If one joke falls flat, there's always another one just around the corner to pick things back up.

Fart Face Fart Face

Dang, for your first animation, this is really good. I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I like the constantly pulsating lines. They're not in the style of 'Ed Edd n Eddy' where its just a jiggling outline, they cause the subject to be more of a weird amorphous blob thing that's constantly shifting. I like it.

MochaBreeze responds:

Hey thanks! I was going for that vibe when I couldn't quite get it to work so I said screw it I'll draw each frame.