7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody 7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody

Good animation. Funny. The audio quality is the weakest part. Keep working on your drawing style and it will match the animation in terms of quality. Overall, good.

KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA

I like it. The animation is well done and the sound effects are used effectively. The weakest part is the music. Its too basic of a beat and doesn't really feel like fighting music.

QuintinThompson responds:

I was about to make a rock/metal type beat like the old time dragon ball z but for some reason I changed my mind haha thanks for the feedback tho I'll make those changes

dINO dINO

Simple, but good.

Agumon Agumon

Nice. Good anatomy and line weight. I think if you had background, even just a basic one, it would look a lot more dynamic than just standing in a void.

SOFT LANDING SOFT LANDING

Really nice lighting. The glass looking figure looks really good and the simple background colors compliments the figure nicely.

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks! I love the effect I get if I make the figure or base object a glass material and then just insert a glowing orb inside, it lights the object up in really cool ways!

Occult Judicator Occult Judicator

Really nice angles. The shadows and texture on the skin really help to make the image not look flat.