PokéMANS Battle Ep 4 PokéMANS Battle Ep 4

You're style has definitely improved since your last Pokemans video. The animation with Misty in the beginning being especially well animated. Your comedy is as unexpected and stupid in the most comical of ways, as usual. Overall, I liked it. I think your weakest aspect is the backgrounds. They just seem too flat or weirdly proportioned or something.

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

Really funny up until the song, which went on for too long. I think if you would have had something happening while the song occurred, maybe it would be funnier.

Regular Show Fan Animation Regular Show Fan Animation

Nice animation. There's a nice flow and movement to everything. Reminds me of the CN bumpers back when Regular Show still played on CN.

SOFT LANDING SOFT LANDING

Really nice lighting. The glass looking figure looks really good and the simple background colors compliments the figure nicely.

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks! I love the effect I get if I make the figure or base object a glass material and then just insert a glowing orb inside, it lights the object up in really cool ways!

Occult Judicator Occult Judicator

Really nice angles. The shadows and texture on the skin really help to make the image not look flat.

Dancing Dancing

This is really well animated. I like how there are so many moving parts moving a part from one another.